Friday, October 10, 2014

Vocabulary 3

Presumably




in the picture is showing that there going to keep working out to keep healthy.
"The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green

"Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided i was depressed presumably because i rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infrequently, and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death." page.3

meaning: presumably seems to decided for some before there choice was made.
clue: example

Sentence: My friend made presumably decision about her daughter party.

Abundant


In this picture is showing that there so much of time or amount

"The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green

"Late in the winter of my seventeenth year, my mother decided i was depressed presumably because i rarely left the house, spent quite a lot of time in bed, read the same book over and over, ate infrequently, and devoted quite a bit of my abundant free time to thinking about death." page.3

meaning: Abundant seems having a good quality of amount.
clue: definition

Sentence: Jim had a lot of abundant time when he was in summer.

microscopicall


In this picture it showing someone moving step by step and very slow.

"The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green

"I'd shake my head microscopically and exhale in response."

meaning: microscopically is moving at a tiny movement.
clue: inference

Sentence: jimmy was playing microscopically at soccer and made them loose the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment